10900 Hefner Pointe Drive, Suite 101
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Phone: (405) 842-6060
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
Your Keratoconus Consultation
nJoy Vision’s goal is to provide patients with access to excellent care and positive results.
To help ensure these expectations can be met, we encourage all prospective patients to schedule a Keratoconus consultation to help determine the best course of action for their vision needs.
We understand the decision to undergo any surgical procedure requires careful consideration and planning. A Keratoconus consultation allows your patient advocate to give you the time and information needed to feel comfortable and educated about your options.
To get a head start at your Keratoconus consultation, you may print and fill out the forms below to bring with you to your appointment.
Review of Symptoms
What to expect at your Keratoconus consultation:
- You can expect your initial consultation and discussion to last 1 to 2 hours.
- You should expect a call from an nJoy patient advocate prior to your appointment.
- During the initial examination, several tests will be performed and your pupils will be dilated. This helps to obtain accurate measurements and aids in checking the health of the inside of your eyes.
- Let your Njoy Vision patient advocate know your contact lens history and if you are currently wearing lenses. Many times, it is necessary to remove your contact lenses for varying amounts of time prior to surgery and testing. We will help you through that process. Your patient advocate will work with you on a schedule for contact removal before your complete exam.
- Consultations are often scheduled after your primary eye care doctor has evaluated you. In such cases, your doctor will send information from that exam.
- When you call to schedule your appointment, we will give you access to your own Secure Personal Health Record, or PHR. This information resides in your secure file in the medical records housed at nJoy Vision. You can fill out the usual ‘clipboard’ information before you ever arrive! View your account history, and access a summary of past and future appointments.
You can request a free consultation at nJoy Vision or call our office at (405) 842-6060 to discuss your Keratoconus treatment options with one of our specialists.Back to Top