10900 Hefner Pointe Drive, Suite 101
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Phone: (405) 842-6060
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
Your Visian ICL™ Consultation
Our goal is to provide patients with access to excellent care and positive results.
To help ensure these expectations can be met, we recommend that all prospective patients schedule a comprehensive consultation and eye exam to help determine the best course of action for their vision needs.
We understand that your decision to undergo any surgical procedure requires careful consideration and planning. A nJoy Vision consultation allows you the time you need to feel comfortable and educated about your options.
To get a head start on your consultation, you may print and fill out the forms below to bring with you to your appointment.
What to expect at your consultation:
- You can expect your initial consultation and discussion to last 1 to 2 hours.
- You should expect a call from and nJoy patient advocate prior to your appointment.
- During the initial examination, a doctor will perform several tests and dilate your pupils. This helps to obtain accurate measurements and aids in checking the health of the inside of your eyes.
- Let your nJoy Vision patient advocate know your contact lens history and if you are currently wearing lenses. Many times, it is necessary to remove your contact lenses for varying amounts of time prior to surgery and testing. We will help you through that process. Your patient advocate will work with you on a schedule for contact removal before your complete exam.
- Consultations are often scheduled after your primary eye care doctor has evaluated you. In such cases, your doctor will send information from that exam.
- When you call us to schedule your appointment, we will give you access to your own Secure Personal Health Record, or PHR. This information resides in your secure file in the electronic medical records. You can fill out the usual ‘clipboard’ information before you even arrive! View your account history, and access a summary of past and future appointments.